FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Aspire $250 Resort Credit [Consolidated]
Old May 11, 2019, 5:37 pm
Mancolt

Hilton Aspire $250 Resort Credit

I'm on my honeymoon, so this is kind of last minute. In a few days we're checking in to the Conrad Koh Samui, which as I understand qualifies for the Hilton $250 Resort Credit. I booked two different stays (back to back), one to take advantage of the 5th night free using points and the last night using my free reward night certificate. Also, my wife and I both have an Aspire card currently. Since I have two different stays under 2 different confirmation codes, and 2 Aspire cards, is it possible to use the reward twice on each card for a total of 4 credits? So use each card for $250 during the first 5 days, and then on the final day make sure we charge at least $250 to each card again?

I just googled more info about the card, and it appears that this may be an anniversary year reward, and limited to once per year. If that's the case, then having it booked under 2 different stays doesn't make any difference. Just looking for confirmation one way or another. I don't want to to go spending an additional $500 thinking it will be credited back if that's not the case.