FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bringing McDonald's food into BA first class
Old May 10, 2019, 5:30 pm
navylad

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
I e no problem with someone bringing good onboard, I too would, although acknowledging the person is not identifiable, have more of a problem of someone taking pictures of others onboard. I’d agree it was unprofessional of CC to role their eyes.

i’d be interested to know where it states you can’t consume your own food on trains, most trains I’ve been on people have been consuming their own food without issue.

my personal smell dislike was someone sat next to me in a LhR-MAN flight who decided to paint her nails. In a poorly ventilated environment where initially I thought there was a serious issue due to the smell (I didn’t initially see that was where the smell was coming from as I was looking out of the window) and it started to make me cough. I’m equally cautious about strong aftershave/perfume as I’m aware for some this can trigger asthma.