FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Air Canada Amenity Kit Compendium Master Thread and Wiki
Old May 10, 2019, 12:48 pm
yyznomad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by SteadyAT
Hmmm...doesn't the current kit also include a "Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelette with Vitamin E"? It's in a blue package IIRC. I have used them to wipe my arm rests / table when I neglected to replenish my Wet Ones in my carry-on.
But honestly, my last few kits have been mostly unused except for pulling out the dental kit, so I'm not sure if the towelette is still on offer.
Unless this was recently added to yet another version of the kit, no, there isn't any refreshing towelette/wetnap in the Signature Class amenity kits.
Also, all the contents are also printed/itemized on the plastic sealed wrap.

If you do come across the towelette you mention in one of AC's amenity kits, please post a pic of the towelette and its packaging, along with a picture of the AC kit (and everything else that is in the kit, in case there are other new things they've added) it came with so that I can add it to the wiki.