FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Will we get bumped if we don't have a seat assignment?
Old May 9, 2019, 7:21 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112
In the past Frontier made an effort to seat people traveling together together. based on same name and/or same ticket. They would try to make accommodations at the gate. I don't know if they've changed this lately. I doubt they would bump you over failing to pay. I would however make sure you checked in as soon as possible to get a seat assignment that makes it much less likely you will be bumped in an overbooked situation.. They generally assign seats from the back to the front and a surprisingly large number of people don't bother to check in in advance.

Good luck and let us know what happens.
I think you mean same PNR and not same ticket. AFAIK the only way that two passengers could possibly fly on a single ticket would be an adult with a lap child on a "domestic" flight.

BTW, isn't Frontier subject to the USA DOT regulation that volunteers must be solicited before IDBs are done? Or something else in their CoC that's been approved by the DOT?