FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Business class service - from July 2018 - Experiences and Discussion
Old May 3, 2019, 8:22 am
Cambo

Programs: MPC-DM, Enrich-Plat
Being on another new J style diner flight, the drinks round started less than 10 minutes after take-off. The first 2 food rounds started less than 30 minutes after take-off. Really speedy. The cleaning up, cheese and sweet desert on the other hand, did take more than another hour.

Despite asking the SP 3 times for pepper & salt during meal order taking, that never arrived. From her face, I could see, she did not grasp what I said. So be it.

The ravioli (Vegetarian choice) did taste good and with a little pepper, it would have been excellent. This main dish got served on preheated plating. Small portion, though that's fine with me. The cheese and desert were nice to.

The menu does not list a vegetable side dish, though to my surprise it was present on the tray.

The Hong Kong style milk tea was not properly stirred, though let me not really complain about that, because right at the moment of serving, the seat belt sign got turned on, due to some turbulence.

Listed on the menu was a dessert wine, though not loaded and replaced with the previously served Port.

Looks to me, CX starts to get used to the new J meal service. I like it.