FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Courtyard Bali Seminyak [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old May 1, 2019, 4:20 pm
Red259

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
I completed a three night stay here. Was upgraded (I don't think it was a suite or not sure what qualifies as a suite at a courtyard) but was on top floor at far end of the pool so good view. Public beach is a few minutes walking which is fine. I didn't swim in the pools but they looked nice. There are some stores/restaurants nearby but the main shopping/restaurant/lounge district is like a 20 minute walk away. They have a free shuttle that will drop you off there until around 8pm. You have to signup so I only used it when it was readily available because sometimes its going to the beach down the road. You have to go through metal detectors and bag scanners each time you enter the property which gets a bit old after awhile. In other countries when I had this with marriotts once they got to know me they waived me through but here I had to stop and empty my pockets and go through it every single time. Had a major problem where I needed to contact my bank and was unable to make international phone calls for like two days because something was wrong with the hotel's phone system. Spoke with the manager and she worked out a solution. The breakfast options offered were easily the best breakfast selection I have had at any hotel or lounge with many choices of food in a buffet style. One night they had fire dancers putting on a show. Was a good stay at this property and its important to not be thrown off by the name courtyard. Its more like a full service property/resort.