JJonahJ

Programs: *void
Canadian AMEX Card referrals

I can provide Canadian AMEX Card referrals
----------------------------------------------------------------
- $ value after each card is the minimum spending required within 3 months

Cards with referral signup bonuses (more points than applying as non-referred):

AMEX Business Platinum
$499/yr, 75K MR points (vs 40K non-referred, i.e. 35K bonus) $7K min spend, 25K for referring to Biz Plat/Gold MR cards. Access to lounges through the Priority Pass, as well as Amex lounges including the nice Centurion lounges. Marriott Gold status.

AMEX Personal Platinum
$699/yr, 60K MR points (vs 50K non-referred, i.e. 10K bonus), $5K min spend, 15K for referring to other Personal Plat MR cards. One $200 travel credit when booking at the Amex Travel Site, and then another if you decide to keep it beyond the first year, so effectively $499/yr. Access to lounges through the Priority Pass, as well as Amex lounges including the nice Centurion lounges. Marriott Gold status.

Note: a legitimate business is NOT required to apply for Amex Business card products. Also, let me know if need help with ideas on how to meet minimum spending requirements.

===========

Cards with little/no bonuses using a referral signup.
I do not recommend the following cards unless you are short of an award plateau and need MR points to convert to Aeroplan/Avios, or if you want to gift referral points to a friend:

AMEX Business Gold (not recommended as the $250/yr annual fee is not waived any more)
$250/yr, 40K MR points (vs 30K non-referred, i.e. 10K bonus), $5K min spend, 5K for referring to Biz Plat/Gold MR cards. Can set Plastiq as one of the 3 favourite merchants to earn 2x on bill payments.

AMEX Personal Gold
$150/yr, 30K MR points, $1,500 min spend, 5K more by adding a Supplementary Card during referred online application, for total of 30K (new, as of Jan 14, 2017), 5K for referring to other Gold cards.
This card is no longer FYF! If you still want a Gold card then my recommendation is to apply for the $150 first year fee rebated, through a member affiliated signup such as with Perkopolis, CPA, Servus, Fido. The signup is for 25K (vs 30K referred), but you will get a $150 credit statement after you meet the $1500 spending requirement.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to PM me for card info (I do not need your name/email, if you prefer anonymity), for Amex or any other Canadian card that I carry in my arsenal. Again, no obligation to use my referrals, but thankful if you do.