FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TLV: Minimum passport advice
View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 2019, 5:28 pm
Stormbel

Programs: BA Silver, A3
Originally Posted by 27Liam
Thank you all for your replies. As usual, FT member knowledge is on point and I have learned another new useful tool in Timatic.

To answer your questions, I will travel on an Irish passport, with the trip in mid May vs a passport expiry date of late October, so just over 5 months. The website I referenced in my original post was indeed this IATA Timatic database, which is linked via BA's website here (under international flights): https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...-visas-and-api . I have tried it again, as well as the nicer UA interface and both give me a resounding good to travel.

bluemoon68 - Thanks for the link, it is the closest I got to an official answer so far. To clarify, as an Irish passport holder I do not need a visa so I don't think the 6 month validity under B2 Visa applies to me. The link further up the same page shows the list of countries that are exempt for 90 day visits (which is my situation) and includes Ireland.

Many thanks again for taking the time to reply and please do shout if you think I missed something, otherwise I can breath a sigh of relief and enjoy the Eurovision!
I will be working there for television and radio but have a brand new Irish passport due to my recent visit to Dubai!