FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Revocations [merged threads]
Old Apr 29, 2019, 12:52 pm
JoeP22613

Success Appealing a Revoked Global Entry Membership?

I successfully applied for GE last year. I have two old arrests (DUI changed to a traffic violation of lane violation, the DUI was dropped/nolle prosequi) and an attempt to purchase alcohol 20 years ago when I was 18 that was also dropped and also subsequently expunged). I disclosed these at the time of my application and the officer even asked me about them. I was approved and all seemed well with at least TSA pre-check but with my first international trip, I got the "X" when I came into the country and didn't understand why. The officer at the airport didn't know either. This happened again and again no one knew why and I had an impossible time getting a hold of anyone with the GE program on the phone. I then noted that my TSA pre-check was not happening. I logged onto my CBP account and I see may GE was revoked in March (I never got an email or don't recall seeing it). They note these two arrests and asked for final documents/disposition. I just sent those in but found this whole thing unusual/odd. I don't think two dismissed arrests and a traffic violation would cause revocation and certainly nothing has happened recently or even within the past 10 years.

Has anyone had a similar story and actually had GE reinstated? How long did it take to respond? Do I have to go back for an interview?

Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by JoeP22613; Apr 29, 2019 at 1:22 pm