FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
View Single Post
Old Apr 29, 2019, 9:41 am
TWA884
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by etiene
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask some of these questions, but I might as well stick to one post:

1) Can anyone confirm that I would be eligible for Enrollment on Arrival as a UK citizen? [Website makes no mention either way, so I assume it's fine]
2) Won't be arriving to enroll until the end of September - is 365 days from application correct as the deadline for getting the interview? [There is something about scheduling in 60 days, but then rescheduling...]
3) My partner and I will be relocating to Amsterdam in a month [from the UK] - will applying before we move cause any issues?

Many thanks for the help!
Enrollment on Arrival is available to everyone who received conditional approval.

The enrollment interview must take place within 365 days of receiving the conditional approval; there is no need to schedule one if you intend to do EOA, but it is not a bad idea to schedule an interview as a back up plan.

As long as you update your address during the interview, I don't foresee a problem; I assume that a UK citizen qualifies for GE regardless of their country of residence. Please refer to the "Global Entry Procedures and Timelines of Applications and Renewal for UK citizens" and "Global Entry application - how do I change/update information?" threads for additional information on these points.