FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards
Old Apr 28, 2019, 9:06 am
PiperAtGatesofDawn

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by L_D_M
Well, they always offered it directly, but that was a pretty unsatisfactory process. You needed to send in a list of hotels you were looking at, dates, and other details, and they'd get back to you with quotes. I never actually left it up to them to recommend hotels - I've heard that people who did didn't exactly get the best results. Also, they never ever came back with refundable rates. On the Visa Promotions page, you could easily find refundable rates for pretty much every hotel you were looking at.
I always thought that it was manually pulled from hotels.com... till they built the landing page with Visa. Either ways it was a horrible process where they take 2-3 days to give you a list of 3-4 hotels that you don't want. And yes almost all are non-refundable.

I've taken quotes from them a few times but never booked through them. It's a painful service.

Last edited by PiperAtGatesofDawn; May 5, 2019 at 12:54 pm