FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Seattle, WA
View Single Post
Old Apr 26, 2019, 9:09 pm
seks

Originally Posted by seks
I've decided to take your advice. Booked 2 nites there using Marriot points. Doesn't seem like they have separate beds configuration for rooms, just king size bed but no big deal. We will take the train to pike market area and spend the day there and around that area.
Originally Posted by WillTravel4Food
My office is not too far from this property. Do not expect an exceptional location or views. It is what it is, even if the property itself is nice. The area is reasonably safe, especially on the main road (Int'l Blvd), but not without its issues. Using your normal urban environment precautions will be sufficient. That said, I'd feel more safe in that area late at night that I do when I'm around Pike Market after 9pm.
Stayed there from Apr 19-21. Decent size clean room with a kitchen, king size bed, and pull out couch. Even though the room we got is backed on to the lake, can't see much because of the trees blocking the view. We do however had a view of Mt Rainier. SEATAC is close by but I didn't hear any airplane jet engine noises at night.

Breakfast had a great selection of hot and cold food except they don't serve bacon! Must be too expensive for the property to serve it? There are a couple of waffle makers too.

Complimentary enhanced internet if you are gold elite and above. We didn't check out the pool or any other amneities.

10 min walk to the train station. Long ride though to Pike...think about ~30 min but seem like an eternity.