FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "TravelBank"- United.com Club & Gift Registry Q&A - No new/renewals as of 23 Apr 2019
Old Apr 26, 2019, 8:17 pm
emcampbe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
For those wondering when their united,com membership expires

Go to your account details and where you see
Travel Bank
$xx.xx
Exp. mm/dd/yyyy followed by a "?" in a circle

The visible Expiration is the Balance expiration date

Click on the "?" in a circle and you get a pop-up that includes an different date
"The united.com Club Membership
Exp: MM/DD/YYYY"

Mine is early 2020
Just curious, what date in 2020? Both mine and my wife's say the membership expires 3/23/2020. I don't remember my exact date for my membership, but it was definitely in March. Don't remember my wife's exact renewal, but I do remember it being somewhat on the opposite time of the year - I thought maybe October. So not sure why we both have the same expiration date, unless that's the last date of the program.

Another thing that is interesting: I was on auto-renew, and just looked and don't see a charge for me this year - I have consistently had the $25.00 charged on March 3 or 4 in previous years. So why I wasn't charged, but still have my membership valid is confusing. All I can think of is they extended it for everyone until that time?

Neither of us have received emails, though maybe since the expiry date isn't until next year, they will do them later?

Originally Posted by swiftaw
I wonder what this means for the Chase TravelBank Credit Card. Will the TravelBank remain, but you just won't earn $5 a ticket any more?
I hope the TravelBank stays. I just got the card in Dec. and love having that as an option to meet the PQD waiver while getting better rewards in the categories where I don't get 2 or 3 X on my MP Select.