FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's the stupidest, least substantive thing you can complain about?
Old Apr 26, 2019, 4:54 pm
GunsOfNavarone

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat
Took a early morning flight today from Texas on a American Airlines Embraer ERJ-175 (E75). The FA announced the front latrine was broke, and everyone needed to use the rear latrine. Found this a bit weird the E75 sat all night, but no repair was executed.

When I arrived at LAX (we arrived 30 minutes early), discovered I would be on the same E75 for my final destination. When I re-boarded 45 minutes later, the front latrine was still out of service. No announcement this time. Soon after takeoff PAX in rows 3 and 4 rushed for the front latrine at the same time. I was able to tell the PAX in row 4 the latrine was broke, he did a 180 and wen.t to the rear latrine. I was unable to pre-warn the PAX in row 3 I was in 3A, as I did not know for sure why he was heading to the front of the plane.

Surprised they were not able to service the issue at LAX, with the high density of Eagle aircraft all at the same remote terminal.