FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Auto Rental CDW; questions & experiences [Consolidated]
Old Apr 26, 2019, 3:23 pm
GREAKLY

Programs: UA MP, Delta Sky Miles, AA Advantage
Originally Posted by jason8612
to update how my experience went:
I filed the claim online and attached all the documents. A few weeks later, they requested the card statement with the original charge and damage. I sent them it. A few weeks pass and they request the original charge again. I send it. this goes back and forth with them requesting documents that I have already submitted. I sent 1 PDF with a table of contents on which pages to find the charges, damage, etc. They sent back that some other document was missing. At that point I got fed up, called and nicely yelled at them as they were not even reading the documents. In 2 days it was approved and a week later I got the check. Took about 3 months from start to finish, but they did reimburse me the full amount.
You got lucky. I had the same experience (some document was ALWAYS missing no matter how many times I sent it) with one exception: they didn't let me speak directly with the claim adjuster. So, it took me almost a year to get reimbursed. However, it was $2000+ worth of damage accident. I guess, Chase REALLY didn't want to cover that one.