FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Shanghai, China - 2019 onward
Old Apr 26, 2019, 2:24 pm
dcsnowwake

Programs: UA 1k, Marriott Plat, HH gold, Avis/Hertz Pres
Just completed a week stay at LRM in once of the residence suites. The room was the highlight. Was treated like crap. No hello or thanks for being platinum. We are in our mid 30s and there for the F1 race, they seemed like oh crap here comes people who we dont want here. Was never felt welcomed anytime at the lounge. Twice I had to say not only am I platinum, we are also staying in one of the suites that has lounge access anyway.

The elevators are super slow and a pain to take 2 to get to your floor. First they put us in the lower elevator so anytime we wanted to go to the lounge, we had to go back to the lobby to go back on a different elevator to the lounge. We got that swapped out real quick.

The room itself is beyond amazing and the view cannot be beat. The lounge selection was mediocre at best. Yes nice made to order station, but I my friends all thought the Marriott had a better spread, and we were welcome SO MUCH more there.

I will most likely never stay at this location again unless I need a big suite. Next time I will check out the JW or back to the Marriott.