FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Apr 26, 2019, 6:42 am
LufthansaGermanAirlines
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Raul_R
I am VERY disappointed on new Miles & More webpage.

Tried to make award flights reservation -- it just do not work!
On Safari.
Only thing, what it is able to do is give error messages.
WHY Lufthansa published non-100%-working webpage, it is just nonsense.

Also there is lack of very nice and useful information we had before as Flight Statistics.
Please bring it back.

Currewntly I am very disappointed on Miles&More and Lufthansa regarding that new, terrible Miles&More webpage.
Originally Posted by SunshineStay
Hi @ LufthansaGermanAirlines,
s
ince the redesign of the M&M page, I have not been able to search for flight awards at https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/de...ght-award.html.

Apart from the fact that the side is super-slow in both Chrome and Firefox, clicking on "Flüge suchen" doesn't do anything (in both browsers) after filling out the route details and the requested travel class. I can initiate a search on https://www.miles-and-more.com/de/en/spend/flights.html, but it will result in an error message all of the time, even though I correctly entered departure and arrival location.

Can you please forward this to the relevant team. Please also ask them to make performance optimizations, as the site is already slow on desktop computers and laptops. Trying to use the site via the app on a mobile device, it is completely unusable.
Dear Raul_R, dear SunshineStay,

I regret to see you facing mentioned difficulties since the relaunch of the Miles & More webpage. Your feedback is highly appreciated and has been internally forwarded to the responsible team. I hope that the booking process just as the general performance quite soon will be back running smoothly. Until then, I recommend to call the Miles & More Service Center for the booking of your award flights. Furthermore, I've asked to look into the possibility of a quick re-installation of the flight statistics.

Thanks for your patience,
Katharina