FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Business class service - from July 2018 - Experiences and Discussion
Old Apr 25, 2019, 12:05 pm
RealityBites

Programs: QANTAS, Oneworld
Here’s a longer comment on both flights (CX841 + CX 111)

”Comments on my trip home:

The two seats were almost identical : mirror images, with a slightly smaller cupboard next to me - a cupboard that was just about useless...the second one in particular was extremely hard to use. They required pressing/bashing extremely hard to open. There was also a small storage bin at floor level that was useful, but I had to stow both bags in the overhead locker. I was better organised for the second leg.

Everyone else in business class on the first leg I think was Chinese. I felt a little neglected but that may have been a communication problems. The crew seemed much friendlier on the second leg. One of the clear differences was that I only seemed to be given food on the first leg that I actually requested, whereas on the second leg we were given more food, even when we hadn’t asked for it. I actually had to turn down the cheese and fruit the second time, but it wasn’t offered the first time though it was on the menu.

The food I did eat was good!”