FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Riverwalk San Antonio, Texas [Master Thread]
Old Apr 23, 2019, 2:48 pm
estedman

Programs: DL PM 2 Mil Miler, HZ PC, Marriott LT TI, AMB, Hilton Diamond
I certainly am not a fan of this Westin. As mentioned in a post from January they are still doing construction on the balconies. I called and talked to a manager to ask why they didn't let me know at check in or at on the website that they are doing construction. I got the blah blah blah sorry we didn't know answer.

Apart from that, I was given a sixth floor room even though I have "high floor" on my profile, even without that; as an Ambassador I should be given a much better room than the 6th floor out of 15.

Breakfast is not good here, basically what I got was a continental breakfast (fruit, bread, muffins, cereal and yogurt, as being extremely allergic dairy I ate fruit) and was told for an additional $8.00 I can have the hot stuff.

My last gripe is about the water pressure in the bathroom sink, it is so bad it takes 15 seconds to fill a 6oz cup (I timed it). I am all about saving the planet but this is redunk!!!! I called and had maintenance come up because I thought there had to be something wrong, nope I was told that is normal.

I will never stay here again just because of the water pressure. The other things are just icing on the cake.