FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Attending my first EPL match. What do I need to know?
Old Apr 22, 2019, 11:33 pm
NWIFlyer
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by JTE458
They are the only authorized reseller per Chelsea's ticket website, that's why I used them. They appear to only be able to sell hospitality packages. The one I purchased was about 40% off the list price Chelsea directly.
Out of interest, where do you see that on Chelsea’s website, because I can only find direct sale information - not a single mention of viagogo?

Chelsea’s T&Cs for hospitality tickets specifically allow for a refund in the event of a date change - see https://hospitality.chelseafc.com/wp...helsea_TCs.pdf. That’s pretty standard throughout the whole football industry in the UK, whether for normal or hospitality tickets.

FIXTURE DATES
All fixture dates are subject to change. Should a fixture date change you will be notified and offered the opportunity to retain the reservation, change to an alternative fixture (subject to availability) or claim a full refund. Chelsea Football Club cannot reimburse any costs incurred as a result of such fixture date changes.