FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Delta Schedule Change Discussion Thread
Old Apr 22, 2019, 12:36 pm
jrl767
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by lovefly88
.... I asked if she could at all possible look into our pnr for September. She was more than happy to do it. I explained that I called earlier and did not have a good experience, therefore there may be notes in the file. She confirmed this saying that notes indicated do not change the flight to SWF without collecting increase in miles. The agent said my request was perfectly reasonable, apologized for the delay, gave us the exact flights we wanted, and thanked us for being a loyal customer.

Resolved!!!!
​​​​
Originally Posted by lovefly88
... on a BE skymiles ticket. At first, the agent said they’re 100% unchangeable but when I mentioned we go below the MCT then she agreed it should be changeable but held to her guns on no SWF
glad to hear you eventually got a good result ... but it really appears that the "BE, therefore absolutely no changes" paradigm was dominating the first few agents' thought processes (e.g., the agent offered you the only two LAX-JFK options that still had BE inventory available)