FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pullman Nadi (Fiji) opening troubles
View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2019, 2:28 am
znsm

Pullman Nadi (Fiji) opening troubles

Checked into the new Pullman today and wanted to ask the group's opinion on how much of a fuss to make about several things not going well, especially given Accor's lack of corporate customer service... I'm a Gold and Accor Plus member.

- room not ready til 3.30pm, check in time is 2pm- resort is mostly empty... Couldn't find my reservation information despite booking on Accor app, made me email them the booking confirmation. Had to ask for gold recognition like upgrades etc. Told I had to wait for front office manager to finish their lunch break in 20mins before they could confirm...

- no hot water in all of hotel for today and tomorrow at least (sounds like they haven't had any since opening 3 days ago) - dinner was comped as is breakfast tomorrow (but breakfast was already included in rate)... They made the spa available as it is supposed to have hot water, requires walking through a building site and only had 2 mins of hot water

- after being sent around differend restaurants finally told no kids menus at any restaurant as they have "not yet launched" and "lack of ingredients due to Easter"

-jacuzzi pool jets not working, no poolside showers as not yet installed

- no pillow options, just soft feather pillows - am uses to foam always being an option at 5* hotels and Pullmans?

- in room safe not bolted to wall (found the bolts inside)

- etc etc

I get it's a new opening but especially with the hot water, it seems like too much to go wrong. What do you think? Conscious it is a very first world problem but I'm paying a normal advertised rate.

The staff are trying their best and very friendly for the most part.