FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List of credit card promotions for swiss residents (or CH bank account holders)
Old Apr 21, 2019, 4:11 am
Concerto
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
To answer j2simpso, my signup process was difficult because they kept asking for extra information. I am not laying down a massive salary as a musician and much of my work is freelance (concerts here and there) and they wanted evidence of all of it. Additionally, they kept asking for ID things, not just the work permit, but passport, confirmation I am living where I am (Anmeldebestätigung). They have so much money, the Swiss, and they're so scared of losing any of it, even just a little bit.

As for the miles bonus not yet posting, I have to reach out to them. I just haven't had the time to write a letter yet (I did the whole thing in German even though I am living in the French speaking part).

i didn't know the Swiss M&M card was a separate entity, I thought what I have just applied for was the Miles & More thing in Switzerland. I don't think you can transfer miles between cards, but the thing is to just use one card or the other, in function of what your needs are. I like the German M&M card for several things, despite the mess that their CS and website was last year: it means I can pay things in Euros without any FX fees; I like the full casco car insurance for car rentals that comes with the card and I don't think the Swiss card has it; you get good offers and a decent earning rate for Hilton using the German M&M card.