FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry with Green Card (LPR) - Do you always have to see CBP Officer?
Old Apr 20, 2019, 1:05 pm
ssg10

Programs: AA++
Originally Posted by bar001
Hi, Thanks, I have read those threads.

My question remains- and preferably for current or recent LPR's to answer. The climate for LPR's has changed a lot over the past 12-24 months- info from years back is not as helpful as it may be to other areas of traveling/immigration/USCIS/CBP procedure. I never used to have issues coming and going but the last few times has been worse than when I used to come as a Tourist or as an F-1.

The first thread has some anecdotal info regarding my question but is a bit out of date and doest speak to the current climate or to peoples individual experiences with multiple entries etc.

If anyone has come in on LPR with GE recently would appreciate your input. I seem to be grilled by CBP now as a LPR more than ever even though I am compliant and have never had a bad mark to my name. Wondering if GE will help me avoid some of those third degree sessions or if I will still more than likely end up in the same place.

Thank You.
I am LPR with GE before. Got revoked 2 months ago. Had one X last november, then revoked 2 months ago. Clean record. Never had any trouble with custom and laws. So, it is a bit crazy unpredictable. Maybe you are right, the last one year or since republican took over, any matters of custom and border security become difficult.