FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] HX: LAX-PVG rt in J ~$580ish
Old Apr 19, 2019, 7:49 pm
maverikbc

Programs: DL Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Best Western Diamond Selec
disappointed by FWC

Originally Posted by EVA777
Yes, with the exception of the first HKG - DPS leg. That will likely get credited as base. That is how it happened for me. All flights after will credit with the bonus.

They may have changed the HKG - LAX mileage ever so slightly. I had more miles post from my last HKG - LAX flight 10 days ago. Previously was 22,748.70 and now 22,795.50.
That's what I thought. My points haven't been posted until I submitted the retro credit form and emailed them, their response was that 'I didn't update my passport #', so they didn't credit? I joined FWC thru HU a few years ago, obviously, they had my previous passport # in file. All of my points were posted without gold member multiplier, so I emailed them to adjust it, because technically I've qualified after flying LAX-HKG, so the rest of segs should be adjusted. They declined, saying it was my fault that I didn't update my passport info in my profile, and I wasn't gold until I've sent them photos of my old and new passport at their request, after all segs have flown. I got the same reply after my 2nd email. I've been hearing crickets after I've sent a message to their Twitter team last month. Other carriers sure adjust with bonus, when a member qualifies in the middle of a trip.

My reqret is that I should've send a retro credit request, and possibly an email only after few days first half of the itinerary was flown, so I was staying in Indonesia for 3 weeks, and there may have been a chance my return portion would've received the gold bonus.

This is the biggest frustration with HNA Group, but their online system is crap. Both HU and HX websites, I'm tired of so-hard capcha even for human eyes. It doesn't seem to show calendar view of award space. It says they don't accept my new gold digital card, and I need to present the physical card each time I receive elite benefits. And it takes a month for them to mail it to me. Really?

None of them seem to fly to capital cities like KUL and CGK. A couple of weeks ago, I saw some award space between SIN and HKG, then I haven't been able to select SIN on HX web site anymore. They're pulling from SIN? This seems like Jet Airways #2 .

They're trying to poach elites from their competitors, yet I've been treated like a crap. I have a membership with HU for a few years now. Too bad, they're not getting any of my business anymore.