FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Revocations [merged threads]
Old Apr 19, 2019, 1:20 pm
ssg10

Programs: AA++
Originally Posted by Ari
It might, it might not. It really depends on what your issue is. If you are mistakenly listed on a derogatory list, DHS TRIP may help get you removed from that list or may help un-confuse you with someone on that list. If a determination has been made by CBP that you are not a low risk traveler, DHS TRIP will not help with that. In either case, watchlist or risk, CBP will just tell you that you don't meet the program criteria because you can't demonstrate that you are a low risk traveler. So you really don't know without trying. But odds are you aren't on a watchlist.
Thanks. So, what is my best bet now? I am thinking to send a letter to ombudsman with certified mail, instead of online "reconsider" option, and explain my excessive trips to mexico (4x last year) are for vacation and provide dates, hotels, and persons i was with. This is more of a blind way, since I do not know why I "do not meet eligibility anymore". I can do FOIA, but I read in FT forums, it might come back with nothing. My best bet is it is due to precaution of my travel pattern. Any comment is appreciated.