FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa {US-FL}
Old Apr 19, 2019, 6:25 am
LondonElite
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Short update: I dropped by the Hilton the other night and had a chat with the guest relations manager. They have about 170 rooms (of 310 I think?) open and expect to have the rest done by the start of next season (end-Nov 2019). I had a walk around the lower level and the outside terrace. It all looks nice, but certainly well in the 4* camp (the JWM is much nicer.) We had dinner there as it was recommended by a friend. Good if not outstanding food, trying hard to be a little more sophisticated than the beach food offered by many of the restaurants here. Interesting wine list. Dinner for two adults and four children with an ok bottle of wine came to about $450, no a little more expensive than elsewhere. Our waitress was nice but a bit clueless for the place ("Ceviche, how do you pronounce that, is it like Chevy Chase?")

I can understand that rooms may go for $700, but I'd be disappointed if I got there and saw what I was getting for my money.