FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Next Bonvoy global promotion after 4 June 2019 ?
Old Apr 17, 2019, 8:01 am
uscgto

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Amex Plat, National Elite
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
So far Bonvoy doesn't hasn't been doing imaginative or strong promos, so I would expect 500 points per eligible paid stay of 2+ nights after your first eligible paid stay of 2+ nights.
That'd suck for me since I typically spend 4-5 nights (1 week) at each property for business. I mean, at $150 a night, the points I gather at titanium are 5 x 150 x 10 x 1.75 (titanium) + 5 x 150 x 6 (credit card) = 13125 + 4500 = 17625. So 500 points would be less than a fraction of what I would accrue normally.

lol.

Originally Posted by nachosdelux
they seem to like tiered point bonuses after set number of stays, e.g. 5000 points after 5 stays, 10000 after 10, or something like that
I hope they either anchor it off based on nights or evaluate the bonus based on points accrued during the stay.

Originally Posted by Kacee
Expect nothing and you won't be disappointed
That's a good starting point.

Problem is I have gotten used to expecting more with the double point promotion. lol.

I think I have been accruing close to 8000 points every week ever since this started and it'll probably be the same until the promo ends.