FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - best hotel in Hong Kong
View Single Post
Old Apr 16, 2019, 10:56 pm
Baghoarder

Programs: QF CL
Originally Posted by chinmoylad
Currently at The Four Seasons in Hong Kong.
The hotel needs a bit of a refresh - everything is actually in great condition, really well maintained for the most part, but it just feels like now would be a good time to do it with all the other hotels recently opening/about to open etc. The rooms are pretty standard/nice luxury hotel built in late 90s/early 2000s set in Asia, but a good size. View is good.
Service has been fantastic. Love the in-app concierge, and the concierge actually knows how to assist (I'm looking at you Murray...)

Having said that, I'm not sure how Four Seasons counts as one of Hong Kong's 'classic' luxury hotels? It opened mid 2000s.

Also, Mandarin Oriental is also full of day trippers/afternon tea goers (Clipper Lounge).
I was at FS last week with the family and I completely agree that a refresh is needed, just to keep pace with the quality of the new openings. However, it’s still probably my preferred choice when travelling with my sons (MOHK is my hands down favourite when on my own), because of the pools. It’s pretty hard to beat that terrace on a nice afternoon!