FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, French Polynesia [Master Thread]
Old Apr 16, 2019, 4:01 am
escape4

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by worldtravel123
I booked 2 - 5 night reservations. I initially only snagged the 1st 5 at the SR, and the 2nd 5 at the LM. But I kept checking availability and researching the 2 resorts (it became clear to me that moving from SR to LM would not be ideal) and was ultimately able to get 5 nights at the SR at the 60K/nt rate, and the 2nd 5 nights at the SR at the 60K/nt + cash upgrade rate for the Superior OWB. They upgraded my 1st booking to a Superior OWB so we were able to stay in the same room the whole time.

At some point there will be bad experiences at any place but I started to not know what to expect as I started to read too much into negative feedback and reviews (there are also many positive reviews). Ultimately with whatever you spend I think it is important that you are comfortable spending that and know perfection doesn’t exist anywhere.

Our stay was wonderful. I have seen some beautiful places but by far Bora Bora is one of the most beautiful.
Thanks for the detailed review!