FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Paris luxury hotels (consolidated thread)
Old Apr 14, 2019, 8:36 am
DavidO

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Originally Posted by jman4321
I am trying to find a super great deal for 1 night at one of the Paris palace hotels at the end of October- I might even prepay if the deal is good: Shangri-la, Ritz, Crillon, Peninsula, Royal Monceau and Le Bristol. I’ve never stayed at the Bristol, Crillon, Ritz or Peninsula, I like the SL and the RM, but not crazy about the locations. Not interested in the PA,FS, Foquets or Meurice. Thoughts would be most appreciated. Thank you.
Why don't you try out the Virtuoso.com booking engine. I've already set up this link to show Paris hotels that allow online booking. Just enter your dates and compare pricing. You can also adjust the filters to show promotional rates in additional Virtuoso rates.

Note: you typically won't get Virtuoso amenities at a pre-paid or non-Virtuoso promotional rate ... and the value of the amenities is more than you would save, especially for a one night booking. Promotions typically apply to multi-night stays.