FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage MileSAAver: Through Award Fare Restriction Dec 2018
Old Apr 13, 2019, 1:31 pm
bostontraveler

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
As long as there is no married segment availability issue, that will be fine. If , for example, you want to go LHR-KUL-SYD, if MH availability is not impacted by married segments, all will be ok

If MH uses married segment availability and LHR-KUL or KUL-SYD is zero , then you wont be able to book it (other than as separate bookings ) even if the 2 were available standalone ; I haven't come actoss issues on the Australia to Europe runs
How long has this policy been in place? Just a few months ago I booked at the 330 day mark PPT-AKL-DOH-CDG adding one segment each time over three days (TN/QR/QR). Would I be able to do this now?

Do we know which carriers are using this for award tickets? I have most definitely seen CX doing this... with availability at ZERO if you originate or terminate in HKG...

With all of AA's shenanigans I am so done with them... used all of my remaining miles for a trip to PPT... all gone and have no intention of earning any more.