FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Bali Resort {IDN}
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2019, 1:46 am
unusualtravelblog

Programs: A3 *G & FB G
I don't know where to start. After staying in the intercontinental Bali Resort in Jimbaran for 3 days, this hotel felt like a joke.

We had booked a basic room for 1 night, followed by 3 nights in the pool villa. We got pre-upgraded to a king executive lagoon access.

Upon arrival, one hour before check-in, we were told the room was not ready, which I understand. But when she noticed we were staying in a pool villa after the first night, our room was suddenly ready. I asked them if they can give us a late check out so we don't have a moment without room. Unfortunately they could only give us until 13:30 and check in for the villa was 15:00. Now I am sitting here, still waiting for the villa, it is 15:45 now. The property has disappointed me so far. InterContinental was so welcoming I feel bad for people who come to stay here in the standard rooms. Let us hope the villa will make up everything.

The first night was a bit lame too:
- executive lounge canapes are a joke
- executive lounge basicly no staff to clean up
- our executive room is in front of the kids club so screaming kids waking us up
- air conditioning shuts off when doors open, but even when it is closed, you need to look for the correct position
- stairs to public pool dirty
- no desk... But it is an executive room?
- no turn down service
- tape on door of the bathroom?
- wifi is bad
- lifts Doors closes all the time even when People are still getting in the lift
- 2 Whirlpools, one is not even working

I will soon post how everything with the villa turns out. ☺️

Last edited by unusualtravelblog; Apr 13, 2019 at 1:54 am