FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Applying an Air Canada Bistro code to a Comfort fare
Old Apr 11, 2019, 11:27 pm
The Lev
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
It seems to me that AC changed the Bistro pre-purchase, increasing the price and "value" slightly. What I find puzzling is that they seem to provide conflicting T&C in terms of whether or not the meal tray is included at the new price. It claims to be valued at $13.57 plus tax, so at $13.50 the meal tray plus snack should fit in the total value and they say get "any item" from the Bistro menu (which clearly shows the meal tray on page 5). On the other hand it does state "Fresh meal menu items include pizza, pasta, wraps and sandwiches, all from $8.85 to $11.74" - no mention of meal tray as a fresh meal item.

Excluding the meal tray and Pangoa bowl, the most expensive items on the menu are $8.95 yet they claim that items range up to $11.74. Even with tax added, $8.95 doesn't come to $11.74. Similarly they say snacks range up to $5.90 but the most expensive item I see is $5.

if i were @skybluesea I'd be tempted to launch a complaint to Transport Canada and file a lawsuit for misleading advertising.