FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Strange Loss Prevention Notice Slipped Under Door. Anyone get this?
Old Apr 11, 2019, 11:20 pm
IggySD

Programs: Lots
Originally Posted by DenverBrian
I would. Really.

If the GM laughed me I'd be leaving. Guests are guests. Or at least they used to be when I ran Courtyards.

Others are suggesting here that the GM might have written the note. If so, then s/he should have signed it.

The note is bizarre at best, creepy and sinister at worst. It has no business being slipped under guest doors. As others have noted, if you want to emphasize security, give it to guests with the key packet at check-in. And for the love of God, have it written to make sense.
It's a stupid meaningless piece of paper. Strange? Sure. Worth the time and energy of a confrontation with the property? I guess if you've got nothing else going on in your life and have some time to kill go for it but this is the type of thing I've learned to just brush aside,

If i were the GM and you left cause I laughed at you I'd think one less dramatic customer to deal with.

I see some people are reading it as don't steal the towels, I certainly don't but even if I did, since I'm not a towel thief it still wouldn't bother me.