FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changed payment card is ignored in mobile OLCI
Old Apr 10, 2019, 8:35 am
pentiumii

toddlers, you just saved me a ton of trouble. I initially book a bunch of reservations with y chase sapphire card to get the travel insurance for a trip that starts Tuesday. Later, I got the aspire card for the benefits and had gone in to change the payment online but didn't get rid of any other cards. I just checked and things were not as I needed them to be, so I deleted the extra cards and then checked on the app. My prepaid or AP reservations still have the old number but it changed in the reservations that I still have the chance to cancel. I can't decide if I believe Hilton would work with me to fix the payment. If anyone has any information about changing a payment for a reservation that has already gone through I would appreciating knowing if I need to contact the hotel or Hilton customer service or ??? The hotels are in Bangkok and Hanoi, so it won't be that easy to contact the hotel directly for multiple reasons. Thanks again for sharing initially.