FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Xiamen Air seat selection?
View Single Post
Old Apr 9, 2019, 3:27 pm
s0ju

Well, I got to sf around 7am and I was around number 12 or so in line. By around 8am, the line was already going around the corner. Luckily I got there early. Yesterday while getting everything ready, I, re-read the requirements and noticed that they wanted a different sized photo for their visa. I called everywhere but no one here does the Chinese visa photo. I just stuck with the regular 2x2 for everyone. I was so worried after reading about them getting rejected, when they went to turn in their application because of the photo. Luckily the officer accepted it. It seems like she barely even looked at the photo. They seemed more focus on the details and making sure the apps were filled out correctly. I also noticed everyone around me with a 2x2 also.

I asked for the same day processing, but was told that they didn't have it. So I have to go back up there tomorrow to pick it up. It sucks, but I'm happy everything went so smooth and fast. The suggestion that I should book a hotel and take the confirmation with me was brilliant. I think I would of had issues if I just put Xiamen Transit Hotel.

I appreciate all the help and suggestions on here from everyone!

Last edited by s0ju; Apr 9, 2019 at 5:56 pm Reason: Spelling