FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VIP Meet & Greet w/ Fast Track through Cancun Airport (CUN)
Old Apr 9, 2019, 12:48 pm
A4K

Programs: N/A
Originally Posted by mike_la_jolla
https://www.entertainment-plus.net/affiliate_1082
Yep. Been there done that but not with an infant.

- The price the hotel quoted is absurd.
- You really don't need fast track and it may not exist. Customs isn't too bad at Cancun -- maybe 30 minutes max?
- You cannot get a taxi at CUN. Don't even try. The corruption there is *extreme*.
- I use USA Transfers. The quoted price is $80 for the round trip to/from Belmond Maroma and they have an option for an infant car seat. Make sure to bring $USA cash. I'd tip $5-10 each way.
- If you're flying SWA allow for some extra time on the return. It can be chaos at the check-in counter, even for A-List.
I have used USA Transfers as well and have had good experiences, but I do not believe you can request an SUV, I have always ended up in more of a van and it doesn't seem like they have an option for a luxury vehicle. Not saying there is anything wrong with the van, just don't expect a luxury car. I agree $170 is ridiculous, they probably add tax + service to that as well so all in you are talking over $200 one way.

When are you arriving CUN? Lines at immigration and customs can be quite long and wild depending on the time of day, especially on certain days and in afternoon when some of the Europe arrivals come in. I am not sure if the fast track service exists, I have never been offered it by any hotel in the Cancun area as an option, including Rosewood, Banyan Tree and Belmond.