FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Renting from Adrenaline Collection as a tourist (credit cards and additional drivers)
Old Apr 9, 2019, 9:14 am
WTPThom

@jtav559
Thanks, I'll see that with Hertz France after the creation of our Gold Plus Rewards account. I hope we would not have to rent a car just for this, but anyway, I guess a small car is 20€ a day here, so it's not a big deal.

Actually there is a page specifically about the Adrenaline Collection, please see my following screenshot.
*yup, can't attach a picture because I haven't posted 5 messages on this forum yet, the page can be found on the recap of the reservation, by clicking on "Rental qualifications and requirements", then "Vehicle collections" and "Hertz Adrenaline Collection". *

I find this quite confusing as the page is listing all the documents needed, but that's just after saying that the Hertz Shelby has specific requirements. I might be picky, but I would have understood straight away that those documents are only needed for the Shelby if it was written "The Ford Shelby GT-H has additional rental requirements that must be met in order to rent this vehicle : ", (with a colon instead of a full stop) but with a full stop, I find it confusing and don't know if the list applies to the whole category or only the Shelby. Maybe you guys could help me understand that point, as English is not my native language I may not understand this perfectly.

Regarding coverage, we would like to pay for the rentals with our debit card, which is a VISA Premier, so it has good coverage. We think of prepaying for the rentals too, as our trip dates are absolutely fixed. If I understood, we can pay with the debit card online or at the end of the trip when returning the cars.