FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Do you ever check Visa Signature and Visa Infinite hotel websites for their deals?
Old Apr 8, 2019, 7:07 pm
soliloquy

Programs: Several...
Originally Posted by ABG
I'm not trying to defend anything, I'm just trying to figure out your logic as this is a property my team works with a lot as the value is good for our Canadian clients. If you are happy with your booking that's all that matters. I cannot explain why Hyatt's revenue team does not validate a 4th night complimentary thru all online booking tools.

But I still don't get your data point on breakfast, besides perhaps a past experience which maybe has something to do more with Hyatt status or even how children eat free from kids menu at many Andaz properties?
If I follow your links in post #1 I get the T&C linked below
https://www.visasignaturehotels.com/about/benefits
The T&Cs offer at least continental breakfast for you and a guest, no mention of additional benefit for extra guests.
Is there something I'm missing or is it just based on past experience / anecdotal evidence ?

On another note, the ADR for your stay dates above seems to have dropped. You might want to consider rebooking for even bigger savings regardless of the booking method
It could have been an anomaly. When we stayed at Andaz in Maui (booked through Visa Infinite) 2 adults and 2 teenagers received the breakfast buffet at ka'ana kitchen. If I remember correctly, breakfast buffet was nearly $50.00 pp so it was a tremendous savings. If that's not typical, that's good to know so I don't expect it going forward. Thanks!