FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, French Polynesia [Master Thread]
Old Apr 7, 2019, 3:20 pm
Sho Nuff

Programs: IHG Platinum, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by tessy143
Their Reef-Villas and that whole side of the resort is currently under renovations that is why you see limited availability
My wife and I have 2 nights at the LM from May 19-21 and then 4 nights at StR RV from May 21-24. I didn't even know about reno happening so is that going on now or will it be then? I just searched around and didn't see anything. By the way we booked all 6 nights at 60k points/night. Unfortunately I couldn't get that 5th night in a row at StR.

The main reason I was coming here was to ask everyone's opinion about where to eat. I sent an email to La Villa Mahana last night for a reservation but presumably there won't be availability 1.5 months out... Should we eat at StR Lagoon restaurant or St. James? Looking for recs on a couple nights to eat out. And then maybe some easier on the wallet type places to go as well

Also, does anyone have an email to concierge or reservations at StR? I found one for LM after searching and searching.

Mahalo for any help!

Last edited by Sho Nuff; Apr 7, 2019 at 4:28 pm