FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Dynamic Award Pricing" by UA; questions, experiences, .... {Archive}
Old Apr 6, 2019, 12:47 pm
SuperFlyBoy

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by aussieinsf
Delta has SkyPesos. Will it become MileagePaisa for United or does someone else have a better option?
(100 Indian Paisa = 1 Indian Rupee, approx. 70 Indian Rupees = 1 US Dollar)
^ Precisely!

Originally Posted by manstein58
De nada!
Right on.

Originally Posted by glbltvlr
No - just commenting that UA has effectively raised the miles required for international J to the UK by not releasing any Saver seats. The suggestion above to look at partners was good. There do seem to be Swiss and TAP J seats open in the fall for 70K each way. Not a fan of the extra stop, but if that's what it takes.
Personally, I have had the experience of finding *nothing* between EWR and BOM with partners recently - as against Aeroplan availability showing - which was becoming very suspicious in any case...

That's why I took the (very weird) step (for me) to start putting spend on my Barclays M&M card (now doing it in force) - as I was able to book LH flights immediately vs. *nothing* except Y being shown through United MP... (Yes, only United metal as well showing!)

I'm actually considering calling Chase to cancel my United credit cards, 1 by 1, specifically asking them if they have others with Miles&More, Alaskan - because of the recent announcement.

I had to waitlist a biz saver on an EWR-Europe flight on UA metal for my daughter - doubt it will clear until the last possible moment - just like our GPUs are doing these days...