FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qsuites Trip Report DOH-ZRH
View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 2019, 11:54 am
ngfan

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
Thumbs up

Thanks a lot for your review. I think the QSuite is the best BC product available. Period.

Originally Posted by lightwalker
...this bus was just a normal bus, nothing special for Business Class, and worst of all, it was cooled down to about 50 °F (10 °C)...
This has been a signature feature for many years in Doha with the bus transfers, no matter if using it at the old or new airport unfortunately. My biggest pet peeve about DOH. On my last bus gate trip at Hamad I angrily complained to the bus driver about this ongoing nonsense, getting a surprised look in return. Don't know why there has never been anybody with a brain and common sense attached to it in DOH's airport management to understand that people don't want to board freezers. Yes, it can get pretty warm outside in Qatar but this does not warrant freezing temperatures. A nice temperature of 22 degrees celsius is all I ask for. And stop blowing the air around like in a wind tunnel test.
I should have stopped AAB to complain to him personally about it when he passed by me while waiting in the BC line as he was coming from the completey packed gate area of my flight at 1:30 am in the morning. Fortunately it was a gate with a passenger bridge.