FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The RYANAIR thread
View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 2019, 2:47 am
DeeGee26.2

Programs: Flying Blue, BAEC, VAFC, IHG Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
Annoyingly, 1B has now been reserved. I suspect that 1C is probably the least attractive seat on the front row with people walking past, and the flight is now full, so I'm guessing the only seats that won't be occupied will be no-shows.

I've been watching as people without priority now check in and the random seat allocation is currently centre seats from the rear to the front, including the overwing exit rows. Most of the seats in the front rows are still empty, which bodes well for overhead locker space. Guessing that all the overwings are adults, and also guessing that if they turn out to be unsuitable for those seats they'll be swapped with someone else?

If you pay for a seat allocation within the 48 hour check-in window, do you still get priority and 2 cabin bags? Just, obviously, priority is pointless if everyone on the plane gets it, and there's no point sitting at the front if you can't get in the overhead bin. At the minute, if there's no more Priority, bin space will be plentiful.