FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No Krug at all loaded on PVG > SIN???
View Single Post
Old Apr 3, 2019, 10:54 pm
EGW1

Programs: SQ, BA, QR, Marriott Titanium & LT Plat, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat, AmEx Cent
Originally Posted by tpsmith82

All in all, not really upset over these circumstances, just disappointed and surprised as SQ is regarded as one of the World’s premier airlines. Just wanted to see how their customer service department reacts, and now I know and so do you.

What you received is a fairly standard response from SQ, because they do of course believe they are the world's best airline and therefore you should be delighted to have the privilege to fly them. I had a leaking A/C unit or otherwise above my seat in business, dripping water onto me, and the solution was to attempt to plug it with a towel, which didn't work and there were no other seats available. I asked for the inflight manager, who was "not available", and in submitting a complaint the response was that "the flight and crew were unusually busy, but thanks for your patronage". The agents do just fill in the blanks in responding, but customer service in Singapore is notoriously bad, so I'm not surprised the national airline adopts the same approach. For future reference, it is better to tell SQ exactly what you want in terms of compensation (in your case, maybe a bottle of Krug ), as they most definitely will not think outside the box in proactively offering a solution...at best they'll look forward to welcoming you aboard again soon lah

Last edited by EGW1; Apr 3, 2019 at 11:01 pm