FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CSP & CSR Trip Cancellation/Delay Insurance Issues/Comments (2016 - 2019)
Old Apr 3, 2019, 6:42 pm
NYCFlyer10001

I have also been slow-jerked by Card Benefit Services on a Trip Delay claim from late January. Today I received the exact same form letter demanding the exact same information I have sent them two times now. After the 2nd copy of the form letter showed up, I responded asking them to tell me exactly what deficiency they found in the documentation, and got a response that they were escalating my claim and I would receive a response in 5 business days.

12 business days later, I get the exact same form letter asking for the same documents they've already sent me (and I've already sent them) twice. This makes three copies of the same letter asking for the same documentation. Unbelievable.

Tomorrow I plan on calling Chase and throwing a fit to force a human to look at this, because for the amount of money we pay for this card, I expect service people who actually do what they say they're going to.