FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Apr 3, 2019, 4:13 pm
hockeyinsider
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by C17PSGR
Unlimited SNA's wouldn't cost Marriott anything and would be an excellent enhancement.
Originally Posted by BillBurn
Don't get me wrong, I like SNAs, in fact I think Ambassador's should get unlimited SNAs (part of my revamp plan for the Ambassador program)
There needs to be something more to differentiate ambassador from titanium, especially without a codified order of precedence for upgrades in the terms and conditions. Otherwise, why go for ambassador -- especially when your experience as an ambassador varies greatly. Unless Marriott is granting exceptions to non-U.S. customers, ambassador status probably isn't worth pursuing in Southeast Asia and the Middle East because (1) it's almost unattainable in many markets due to much lower nightly room rates and (2) there isn't a significant difference in recognition and benefits.