FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bluebird master thread (2016 onwards)
View Single Post
Old Apr 2, 2019, 9:53 am
kciflyer

Originally Posted by radonc1
Since you have loaded your card to the monthly maximum, there is no way to determine the status of your account right now. However, I am assuming that it is functional.
To test the system, just add another payee to the account. If you can do this, then the problem is at the BB end and not yours. You may be correct in that BB does not recognize the CC account.

To solve your problem, write a check for the amount due to either yourself or your bank checking account and deposit it there. Then BP from your standard checking account.

Once the month has passed and you are able to load your BB again, you will discover whether or not it has been beheaded.
Thanks for the advice. Since I haven't ordered any checks for this account, I'm wondering if I can add my regular bank account and transfer funds from BB to my bank account and then pay my credit card bill that way. Do you think that's risky in terms of getting eyes on my account? I don't want to do anything extra that's going to increase the likelihood of getting shut down. I guess I could pull funds from my BB account to pay my credit card bill (instead of pushing the funds from BB to my credit card account) - is that less risky than transferring money from BB to my regular bank account?