FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's the stupidest, least substantive thing you can complain about?
Old Apr 2, 2019, 12:51 am
jliehr

DFW to Vegas tonight, I am in a MCE aisle, a younger couple sits next to me and the guy apologizes and tells me they will be making out the whole flight. Before we had even left the gate they are all over each other, her breast is out for a moment at one point and his hand is in her lap with a blanket which is moving around. I get the FA’s attention and glance that way, she literally says not my problem I am in the back and keeps going. A few minutes later (we are taxiing at this point) another FA comes by and tells them they are being inappropriate and they have observed his hands where they shouldn’t be in public tells them to comply or they were headed back to the gate. They begin again during takeoff and the FA in the jump seat sees me glancing at her in hopes something will be done. She comes over and asks me if I want to move or see if they can move, it’s a full plane mind you, I say it is what it is and try to watch a movie. They did decide to not serve them alcohol on the flight and while they didn’t stop, it definitely settled down mostly. They did apologize on my way off the plane, but it was an interesting 3 hours for sure. I guess I won’t complain to AA, doubt it does any good and other than the initial poor response and then putting me on the spot in an uncomfortable situation they did the best they could I guess? The female at the window also got into it with the guy in front of her, he reclined and she started mashing the IFE screen, he told her to stop, some choice words followed. Guess I deserve it for going to Vegas?