FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [IN FLIGHT] Shaves on a Plane; the Hall of Shame for passengers behaving badly on AC
Old Apr 1, 2019, 2:57 pm
acse17

Programs: SE100k, AA Exec Plat, Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by ffsim
A colleague shared the plot from today's episode of Douches and Karma aboard AC's Rapid Air.

My colleague boards in Z2 and places his legal bag in the overhead above his seat in row 14. A subsequent Z2 pax puts his legal bag in the overhead in that same row, then heads forward to grab his seat in row 12.

Eventually, a Z4 passenger boards, removes Mr. Row 12's bag from the bin, places it on the floor, and puts his in the newly-vacated bin space. He then casually grabs the seat next to my coworker and continues using his mobile phone as if nothing happened. Coworker wisely decides to bite his tongue and let the cabin crew handle the homeless bag.

While looking for a spot to place Mr. Row 12's bag, they discover that Mr. Row 14 Loser's bag is too big to allow the bins to close, so his bag goes underneath and Mr. Row 12 -- who has been non-the-wiser this whole time -- has his bag end up back in its original spot.

You can't make this stuff up

This is nuts. I get irrationally angry if people touch my belongings, beyond simple repositioning within the bin.